Vision blind for tilt and turn windows
Perfect fit Vision or Zeba blinds are an ideal solution to your tilt and turn windows and doors. Designed for uPVC windows or doors , these state-of-the-art roller blinds fit directly on to the double-glazed window or door panel, eliminating the need to drill and screw into the window frame or wall to effectively streamline the installation process and enabling self-install roller blind. The system from Louvolite – perfect pleated vision blind – fits to the existing window or patio doorframe using specially adapted brackets – the roller blind can be operated easily, even when the windows or door are open. This system also allows the roller blind to fit flush against the window – ensuring a gapless finish that offers complete privacy and protection from intrusive external light sources. The Perfect Fit roller blind system is used to drive the Vision or Zeba blind blind system is supplied with specialist brackets, enabling simple DIY install, these brackets slide between the glass and the rubber glazing bead for a neat and professional finish, without the need for drilling or screwing.
Vision blinds for upvc windows
– Profile colour available: white, grey, dark brown, golden oak and rosewood and mahogany to match UPVC frames.
– Blind operation: Chain and Motorised only
– Choice of designs and colours, translucent, blockout and screen
- Konnect Perfect Fit Blinds for tilt and turn windows July 14, 2019
- Motorised Roller Blinds for UPC Windows and Doors January 18, 2019
- Venetian Blinds for tilt and turn doors July 1, 2018